American Bank of Commerce is excited to provide you with an opportunity to come work with us. We are currently seeking qualified applicants to work as a part-time Universal Banker at our Highland Park Banking Center.
As a Universal Banker at ABC Bank you are committed to the banks Mission to provide a better banking experience built on quality service, competitive products, devoted employees whose goals are based on exceeding the expectations of our customers, and stakeholders, while maintaining compliance with regulatory guidance
The Universal Banker will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and promoting the Bank's products and services. The Universal Banker will be responsible for providing professional-based sales and superior customer service in addition to cross-selling financial services to existing and prospective customers of the bank to fulfill the retail banking initiative while ensuring customer service satisfaction, customer growth and customer retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides exceptional customer service by positive customer interaction and punctual responses to customer calls and inquiries.
- Actively listens to customers’ needs to provide appropriate products and services.
- Open accounts and cross sell products and services making referrals as needed to other departments.
- Ability to complete all teller transactions.
- Performs lending assistant duties for consumer and mortgage lenders.
- Order property insurance or other insurance policies to ensure protection against loss on property.
- Keeps informed on current portfolio and follows current loans to ensure compliance with terms.
- Make customer calls for potential or existing customers to develop new business and increase or retain existing business.
- Debt Collection
- Contact credit bureaus, employers, and other sources to check applicants' credit and personal references
- Complete loan records and send to loan admin for imaging
- Present loan and repayment schedules to customers
- Review customer accounts to determine whether payments are made on time and that other loan terms are being followed.
- Schedule and conduct loan closings.
- Submit loan applications.
- Help to achieve targeted growth in retail deposits, loans, and households for assigned banking center.
- Build and maintain customer relationships striving to become a trusted advisor to both customers and prospects.
- Meet and exceed performance goals and objectives both individually and for assigned banking center.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all ABC products and services.
- Participate in Bank at Work programs.
- Participate in branch promotions and sales initiatives.
- Make customer calls on existing portfolio and new prospects.
- Partner with Business Bankers to make joint calls on customers to offer a full range of ABC commercial and consumer products and services.
- Maintain compliance and adhere to all relevant security responsibilities as outlined in the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Maintain branch CRA file.
- Maintain branch Business Continuity Plan.
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Facilities management responsibilities, works with vendors to maintain branch, unless otherwise assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
American Bank of Commerce assures that all applicants for employment and all of its employees are given equal consideration based solely on job related factors, such as qualifications, performance and availability. Such equal consideration applies to all personnel actions, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, appointment, job assignment, training, promotion, merit increases, demotion, termination, pay rates and fringe benefits.
The bank commits to a rigorous and planned effort to encourage men and women of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other non-job related characteristic to find happy, vital and productive job fulfillment at all levels of our bank.
Qualified applicants will be required to have a background and credit check as well as a drug test.